Criminal Defense Attorney
Jay is well established in the San Diego criminal defense community. For example, Jay is the past President of the San Diego Criminal Defense Bar Association (2021-2022), he served on the board of directors for the San Diego County Indigent Defense Grant Fund, and he is a member of the San Diego Criminal Defense Lawyers Club.
Jay lectures at trainings for other defense attorneys and has written published articles about defense strategy and developments in criminal law. His articles have been featured in state-wide criminal defense organization magazines and in other professional publications. Jay also teaches Criminal Procedure and various other criminal law related classes as an adjunct law school professor.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- President of San Diego Criminal Defense Bar Association (2021-2022)
- Board Member of San Diego County Indigent Criminal Defense Fund
- Member of Criminal Defense Lawyers Club, San Diego
- Member of California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Member of San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA)